Lincoln – The Nebraska men’s tennis (7-8, 0-2 Big Ten) will host the Wichita State Shockers (7-7, 0-0 AAC) on Friday, March 15 at 4:30 p.m. CT at the Dillon Tennis Center in Lincoln, Neb. Admission is free.
The Huskers hope to snap a four-match losing streak that dates back to Feb. 23 after going on a four-match winning streak of its own from Feb. 9 to Feb. 23.
Scouting Wichita State
• The Shockers come off a 4-3 home win over No. 50 Memphis on Tuesday, March 12.
• Wichita State holds a pair of ranked wins in its resume this season: at No. 28 Dartmouth, 4-3, on Feb. 23 and vs. No. 43 Drake, 4-2, on March 1.
• The Shockers are 3-6 away from home, with their most recent loss coming at New Mexico, 4-2, on March 9.
• The Huskers lead the all-time series 23-17 over the Shockers. Most recently, NU lost at Wichita State 4-1 on March 9, 2018.
• Nebraska last won in 2017, when the Huskers hosted the Shockers for a 5-2 win on March 18.
• The NU-Wichita State rivalry dates back to 1949, when both teams first played in Lincoln for a 6-0 Husker victory.